|The regular fare of round trip from Tokyo to Shimoda by JR Odoriko is 12,920
But if you use this Free Pass, it would be 11,400 yen.
In addition, if you use the buses many times in southern area of Izu......... Oh! Great!!
|The reservation of the seat and ticket woud be acceptable 1 month before the departure date.|
1) Around trip to the Izu Peninsula by JR Odoriko limited express.
2) Unlimited usage of local trains between Shimoda and Ito,
and Tokai buses in southern area of Izu.
3) The ticket is valid on three consecutive days.
4) The round trip is to be done by JR Odoriko limited express
5) It is not possible to get off at stations between departure station and the free area.
6) Seat reservations can be made for free.
7) Unlimited usage of local trains between Shimoda and Ito.
8) Unlimited usage of most Tokai buses in the southern area of Izu, including the buses to
Irozaki in Minami Izu-cho and Matsuzaki-cho in western area of Izu peninsula.
9) Points of sales are major JR stations, Green Couinter, and travel agencies.
|Departure||Adults||Children aged 6-11|
|From Omiya||11,800 yen||5,900 yen|
|From Tokyo||11,400 yen||5,700 yen|
|From Yokohama||9,900 yen||4,950 yen|
|From Ichikawa in Chiba Pref||12,000 yen||6,000 yen|
|From Odawara in Kanagawa Pref||7,600 yen||3,800 yen|
|*Odoriko limited express depart from Tokyo, Shinjuku and Ikebukuro JR station.|
|Please click here to get more informations, for example, a map of free
area in southern area of Izu
Please click here to get a "Pamphlet" included a map of Sakuraya.
This is a printable pamphlet( PDF file: 560kb).
If you want to view this pamphlet you need a "Acrobat Reader".
You can download from this site.
Main page / Information and Facilities / Charges /Access / Reservation / Room availability / What is Pension?